My Adventures in Bengbu China

Teaching English with ILP

Monday, August 5, 2013

Almost done with my adventure in China

So we have only seven days left of teaching.  It is sad.  I will miss all of my kids.  I really have grown to love them.  We taught like normal.  Monday through Thursday.  Friday was Children's Day.  The school had a special activity for all the kids.  We painted the kids faces.  They have never had their faces painted before so that was a fun experience.  We spent most of day chilling out in the apartment.  We went out that afternoon to Tianyi and went shopping.  We went to Lebanese restaurant and walked through a really pretty park.  I love the parks in China. Saturday we went to Indian food and I got lamb saagwala.  It was so good!  Sunday I got to skype with Caden and all the dance people cause mom went to Big Show and I totally cried.  I miss everyone.  I don't know how you are doing it.  I have only been gone almost four months.  I bought you a present.  I hope you like it.  

Love and miss you always,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment